Menu Close

Report Violations

You can report illegal activity at state boat launches and boating violations to DEEP EnCon Police by calling: (860) 424-3333

Include the following information in your report:

  • Location, time, date and nature of the violation or suspicious activity.
  • Description of boat or vehicle involved: registration or license plate number, color, make, model, etc.
  • Direction of travel of the boat or vehicle.
  • Description of suspect(s): note clothing and distinguishing features.